DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY SABHA AWARD
- Under internet of things category – APSRTC received the award.
- This is the third time APSRTC got this award in a row.
- This award was given for the efforts made by APSRTC towards paperless & cashless transactions.
- Janamaddi sahiti peetham awards.
- Literary awards – 2019 – Acharya Rachapalem Chandrasekhar Reddy.
- 2020 – Dr. Vempalli Gangadhar.
- 2021 – Avadhani Narala Raamareddy.
- Library service awards:
- 2020 – Dr. Mannam Venkata Rayudu.
- 2021 – Valluvar Shanmugam.
New judge appointed to A.P. High court
- New judge – Justice Ravi Nath Tilhari.
- Sworn in as judge in October month.
- Justice Ravi Nath Tilhari was born on 9th Feb 1969.
- Andhra Pradesh High Court Chief Justice -Prashant Kumar Mishra.
- It was an experimental train by Vijayawada railway division.
- Trishul – three goods carrier trains were linked together.
- Trial run was successfully conducted between Vijayawada & Duvvada.
- Trishul train has 4 engines & 176 wagons and runs at a speed of 50 KM per hour speed.
- Benefit from this type of train service – it will enhance the maintenance of goods carrier trains by directing the empty goods carriers to the loading point.
Dr. Nori Dattatreyudu
- Nori Dattatreyudu has been appointed as AP government advisor.
- He is a famous cancer specialist in health sector.
- He has been given the cabinet status and for 2 years he will advise the AP Govt. in cancer prevention.
ECO NIVAS SAMHITA
- Eco nivas Samhita – a summit was held on the implementation of this technology in Tirupati.
- Eco nivas Samhita – Energy Conservation Building Code for Residential Buildings.
- The eco-Nivas Samhita is a programme under Indo-Swiss partnership.
- The Andhra Pradesh govt. is of the view to implement it in housing for poor scheme.
- BEE – Bureau of energy efficiency has granted this eco Samhita nivas project to govt. of AP.
- This building code will help reduce temperatures inside houses by enhancing thermal comfort – comfortable temperature.
- With this technology carbon emissions and fuel consumption will reduce to a great extent.
- 38% of electricity consumption is from households only.
AP Genco 9th position
- AP Genco stands 9th in electricity generation.
- Report by union ministry of power.
- Telangana Genco – 1st
- Singareni – 2nd.
- Chattisgarh genco – 3rd
- AP Genco – 9th