AP High Court Assistant Vacancy Notification 2021 | Download Application Form Assistant, Examiner, Typist, and Copyist bharti in Andhra Pradesh All information – starting and ending dates, as well as the selection process The notification for the 174 vacancies was issued by the Andhra Pradesh High Court. Here is a list of all the posts in the Andhra Pradesh High Court. The AP High Court is accepting nominations for the positions of Examiner, Typist, and Copyist. Post and vacancy information can be found at APHC Typist & Copyist Recruitment 2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 09th September 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 30th September 2021
- Assistant = 71 posts
- Examiner = 29 posts
- Typist = 35 posts
- Copyist = 39 posts
- Total – 174 Vacancy
- Assistant = Rs. 16400-49870/-
- Examiner = Rs. 16400-49870/-
- Typist = Rs. 16400-49870/-
- Copyist = Rs. 16400-49870/-
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- General Candidates: Rs.800/-
- EWS Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Minimum Age Limit -18 years
- Maximum age limit – 42 years
- OC/BC Category – Rs.800/-
- EWS – Rs.500/-
- Other Categories – Rs.400/-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Selection Process :
- Name of Posts Selection Process
- Assistant Common Written Exam
- Examiner Common Written Exam
- Typist Common Written Exam & Skill Test
- Copyist Common Written Exam & Skill Test
Steps to Apply Online for AP High Court Assistant Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of Andhra Pradesh High Court.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
AP High Court Assistant and Examiner Online Application Link
AP High Court Online Application Link for Typist and Copyist