- Area 51 is the common name of a highly classified United States Air Force facility located within the Nevada Test and Training Range.
- The USAF acquired the site in 1955, primarily for flight testing the Lockheed U-2 aircraft.The intense secrecy surrounding the base has made it the frequent subject of conspiracy theories and a central component to unidentified flying object(UFO) folklore.
- The base has never been declared a secret base, but all research and occurrences in Area 51 are Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI).
- Area 51 is located in the southern portion of Nevada in the western United States, 83 miles (134 km) northnorthwest of Las Vegas.
- The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) established the Groom Lake test facility in April 1955 for Project AQUATONE, the development of the Lockheed U-2 strategic aircraft.
- Project OXCART was established in August 1959 for “antiradar studies, aerodynamic structural tests, and engineering designs”
- During the Cold War, one of the missions carried out by the United States was the test and evaluation of captured Soviet fighter aircraft.
- The United States government has provided minimal information regarding Area 51. The area surrounding the lake is permanently off-limits to both civilian and normal military air traffic. MODERN
- The storage, examination, and reverse engineering of crashed alien spacecraft, including and the manufacture of aircraft based on alien technologyMeetings or joint undertakings with extraterrestrials.
- The development of exotic energy weapons for the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) or other weapons programs
- The development of weather control.The development of time travel and teleportation technology BOB LAZAR
- Theories about the base started in 1989 when a man named Bob Lazar claimed in an interview on US TV that he was a physicist who had worked in Area 51.
- Lazar said he had worked on taking apart a UFO and had read government documents describing alien involvement in life on earth.
STORM AREA 51
- Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us is a Facebook event currently planned for September 20, 2019 at Area 51.The event was created by Internet content creator SmyleeKun to “see them aliens”.’
- He later confirmed it was satire. Approximately 3,000,000 people are going or have expressed interest in the event.
- The creator of the event identified himself as Matty Roberts, a California resident.Roberts posted the event on June 27, 2019.