This year, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd has issued 87 Technician Jobs. Candidates are asked to read the notification and apply online if they meet all of the eligibility requirements. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a public limited company based in Below are the complete details and application links.
- Online application starts from 9th September 2021
- Last Date for submission of the application 24th September 2021
Total number of vacancies – 87 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 42 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 45 Posts
The Candidate should have the following PayScale to apply for this job. kindly check the Official Notification and verify your eligibility before applying for the job notification. Notification Link Is Given Below.
- Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 27 years as on closing date of application.
- Graduate Apprentice Rs. 25000/-
- Technician Apprentice Rs. 18000/-
The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be Mumbai (Maharashtra).
- Graduate Apprentice Candidate Must complete BE/B.Tech In Necessary Discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% of Marks.
- Discipines: Chemical/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics/ MEchanical/ Instrumentation Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice Candidate Must complete Diploma In Necessary Discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% of Marks.
- Discipines: Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ MEchanical/ Instrumentation Engineering.
How to apply BPCL Recruitment 2021:
- Visit BPCL’s official website.
- Go to Announcements and apply for the position you want.
- Become a part of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS).
- Log in with your User ID and Password after enrolling.
- Complete the application form to the best of your ability.
- Scanned copies of documents and certificates should be uploaded.
- Finally, fill out the online application form and submit it.