The Border Security Force (BSF) has issued an invitation to apply online for the position of Asst. Sub Inspector, Head Constable (72 positions) in the year 2021. Candidates who are interested in this position and meet all of the eligibility requirements should read the full announcement before applying online.
- Online Application Start: 15 November 2021
- Registration Last Date: 29 December 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date: 29 December 2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, EChallan Fee Mode.
- Total Post: 72 Post
- ASI (DM Gde-III): 01
- HC (Carpenter): 04
- HC (Plumber): 02
- Constable (Sewerman): 02
- Constable (Generator Operator): 24
- Constable (Generator Mechanic): 28
- Constable (Lineman): 11
- Total Post: 72
- Assistant Sub Inspector ASI DM GDE III: Class 10 High School Exam Passed with Diploma in Draftsmanship (Civil) in Any Recognized Institute in India.
- Head Constable HC Carpenter&Head Constable HC Plumber: Class 10 High School Exam Passed with ITI Certificate in Related Trade and 3 Year Experience.
- Constable Sewerman: Class 10 High School Exam Passed with Experience in Relevant Post.
- Constable Generator Operator, Constable Generator Mechanic & Constable Lineman: Class 10 High School Exam Passed with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
How to apply?
- BSF Group C ASI / HC / Constable Recruitment 2021. Border Security Force BSF Group C ASI / HC / Constable Recruitment 2021. Candidates can apply between November 15th and December 29th, 2021.
- Before applying for BSF ASI / HC / Constable Group C Recruitment 2021 in Various Post Group C Jobs 2021-2022, candidates must read the notification.
- Please review and collect all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please provide a scan of any documents related to the recruitment form, such as a photo, signature, proof of identity, and so on.
- Before submitting the application form, make sure you double-check the preview and all columns.
- Take a printout of the completed and submitted form.