Q) Chhattisgarh government launched the Adarsh police station scheme from July 2020
- Efforts will be made to develop all police stations in the state as Ideal police stations
- Certain parameters have been fixed and those police stations meet the set criteria will be rewarded
- These parameters include the conduct of the police station in-charge and other staff with the general public, the environment of the police station should be such that victims, women and children can speak out their problems at police stations without fear as well as maintenance of records in the police station should be up to the mark.
Q) Chhattisgarh – Best police station
- Jhilmili in Surajpur district – 4th in India
5th Swachh Survekshan Awards 2020
- Cleanest state with more than 100 ULB – Chhattisgarh
- Cleanest small city in India –
- #1 Ambikapur (Chattisgarh)
- Apart from this, out of the 129 awards distributed, the state achieved success in 14 awards.
- Bhilai Nagar – Best Self-Sustainable City for 3-10 lakh population category
- In Cleanest East Zone category, the state got a hat-trick with Dhamtari winning for 50,000 to 1 Lakh population, Jashpur Nagar for 25,000 – 50,000 population and Patan for upto 25,000 population category.
Q) Gorella Pendra Marwahi became 28th district of Chhattisgarh, it was carved out from which district?
Q) The Chhattisgarh State Skill Development Authority created which Mobile App with an aim to provide employment opportunities to youth with skill development?
- Rozgar Hamaar
- Rojgar Sangi
- Rozgar Kaushal
- Mor Kaushal
Q) Which has been declared as the first tobacco (smoke) free town of Chhattisgarh?
Q) A three-day mega agricultural festival called ‘Krishi Maha-Kumbh‘ was organised in which city of Chhattisgarh?
Q) At least 17 jawans were martyred in the Naxal attack which took place in which district of Chhattisgarh?
Republic day parade 2020
- The front portion of the tableau had an idol of ”Nandi” – ridden by Lord Shiva – made of bell metal. This is the best sample of Dhokra art.
- The middle portion will show a tribal girl adorned with traditional ornaments dreaming about her future.
- The rear part will depict a storage space for paddy beautifully adorned with Dhokra art. Nearby, boat sailors made of wrought
- Tribal folk dancers performing Gaur Dance which is special traditional dance of Maria Tribe, could be seen along both sides of the tableau
- Along with this tableau, artistes from the remote tribal area of Narayanpur district also gave a choreography performance of Kaksar folk dance of the tribal community of Bastar.
Q) Police in which district of Chhattisgarh have developed a ‘Rakhsa Sarv’ app to track the quarantined people through Google Map?
Q) What is the name of an engineering student from Chhattisgarh who has developed an internet-controlled robot to to attend to COVID-19 patients?
- Yogesh Kumar Sahu
- Sahu Vimal Jain
- Shashank Gupta
- Dheeraj Rai
Q) Chhattisgarh state launched the portal ‘Padhai Tunhar Dwar’ (education at your doorstep)
- छत्तीसगढ़ शिक्षा विभाग के द्वारा पढ़ई तुंहर दुआर (पढ़ाई आपके द्वार पर) Portal का शुभारंभ किया गया
- मुख्य उद्देश्य – E-क्लासरूम, स्टडी मैटेरियल, शैक्षणिक खेल, होमवर्क जैसी सुविधाएं उपलब्ध करवा रहा है|
- छत्तीसगढ़ सरकार ने राज्य में कोरोना संक्रमण के दौरान प्रत्येक बच्चे तक शिक्षा पहुंचाने के लिए ‘पढ़ई तुंहर पारा’ (पढ़ाई आपके मोहल्ले तक) योजना शुरू की ।
- लॉकडाउन के कारण प्रभावित शिक्षा को निरंतर जारी रखने के लिए हमने ऑनलाइन शिक्षा योजना ”पढ़ई तुंहर दुआर” शुरू की थी, जिसका लाभ 22 लाख बच्चों को मिल रहा है और दो लाख शिक्षक-शिक्षिकाएं इस व्यवस्था से जुड़े हैं। इस पहल को आगे बढ़ाते हुए अब हम गांवों में समुदाय की सहायता से बच्चों को पढ़ाने के लिए ‘पढ़ई तुंहर पारा’ योजना शुरू कर रहे हैं।
- इंटरनेट के अभाव वाले अंचलों के लिए ‘ब्लूटूथ’ आधारित व्यवस्था ‘बूल्टू के बोल’ का उपयोग
Q) Chhattisgarh launched which website to provide home delivery of fruits and vegetables during the lockdown?
- Ajit Jogi, First Chief Minister Of Chhattisgarh passed away
- He was the founder of the Janta Congress Chhattisgarh political party.
- 1998 Elected as a Member of Parliament (MP) to the 12th Lok Sabha for the Raigarh constituency
- 2000–2003 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh
- 2004–2008 MP in the 14th Lok Sabha for Mahasamund
- 2008– Member of the Legislative Assembly of Chhattisgarh, representing the Marwahi constituency
”Rajiv Gandhi Kisaan Nyay Yojana”
- Rs 5,750-crore scheme
- Meant to benefit farmers sowing 14 types of crops.
- The scheme was inaugurated on the death anniversary of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi on 21st May
- The scheme aims to ensure minimum income availability to farmers growing one rabi and 13 kharif season crops in the state.
Q) Chhattisgarh state government has decided to consider what as an agriculture activity in the state?
- Bamboo cultivation
- Lac cultivation
- Jute cultivation
Q) Central government approved what amount for implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission in Chhattisgarh?
- Rs 445 crore
- Rs 900 crore
- Rs 799 crore
- Rs 655 crore
- Chhattisgarh state government launched the Spandan Campaign to contain incidents of suicide and fratricide involving police personnel
- The scheme makes it mandatory for superintendents of police to facilitate counselling and medical treatment for depressed officers and staff by psychiatrists or psychologists in their district headquarters
- Arrangements should be made for yoga classes for police personnel in all district headquarters
Godhan Nyay Yojana
- Under the scheme, the Chhattisgarh government will purchase cow dung at the rate of Rs 2 per kg.
- This scheme will turn cow dung into a profitable commodity.
- The scheme also aims to make cow rearing economically profitable and to prevent open grazing in the state, as well as help with the problem of stray animals on roads and in urban areas.
- Chhattisgarh becomes first state to start e-Lok Adalats
- Chhattisgarh High Court and Legal services Authority pioneered e-Lok Adalats in the state during the lockdown time and through video conferencing facilities amicably settled thousands of cases
- Chief Justice – P R Rajendra Menon
- This was an attempt to reach the judges and justice delivery system to the doorsteps of litigants, who could not approach the court because of the pandemic caused lockdown.
- Chhattisgarh awarded with the “Elites Excellence Awards 2020”
- Chief Minister Darpan website and mobile app prepared for monitoring Chhattisgarh Government’s ambitious Suraji Gaon Scheme and other flagship schemes, has been awarded “Elites Excellence Awards-2020” at the national level by the country’s prestigious IT institution Elites Technomedia, New Delhi under the ‘Digital India initiative’
- Shaheed Mahendra Karma Tendupatta Sangrahak Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- Launched on – August 5
- Birth anniversary of Mahendra Karma
- Financial aid of Rs 2 lakh will be provided to the nominee or the heir in case of normal death of the head of the registered tendupatta labourer family (if head of the family is of age 50 years or below).
- In case of death due to accident, additional financial aid Rs 2 lakh will be provided, where as in case of permanent disability caused in the accident, financial aid of Rs 2 lakh will be provided and in case of partial disability caused in the accident, financial aid of Rs one lakh will be sanctioned.
- If the age of head of the Tendupatta labourer family is between 50 and 59 years, then Rs 30 thousand will be provided as financial aid in case of normal death, Rs 75 thousand in case of accidental death, and Rs 75 thousand in case of permanent disability caused in the accident and Rs 37 thousand 500 will be provided to the nominee or heir in case partial disability caused.
- This scheme is being launched under the joint aegis of Forest Department and Chhattisgarh State Minor Forest Produce Cooperatives Union Ltd to provide social security to the labourer families engaged in tendupatta collection.
”Indira Van Mitan Yojana’’
- The new scheme will aim to make the forest dwellers of the state self reliant.
- Under this scheme, government will form groups of youth in 10,000 villages of tribal areas of the state and they will be responsible to conduct all forest based economic activities.
- These economic activities will create self employment opportunities for the forest dwellers. Under this scheme, Chhattisgarh Government has planned to cover 19 lakh families in scheduled areas through the youth groups.
- These groups will also manage the trees and will collect the forest produce from the trees in forest areas. They will also arrange the purchase of forest produce to ensure right price of the forest produce.
- The Tribal Affairs Ministry launched two tertiary processing centres in Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra to enhance the income of tribal forest gatherers by adding value to non-timber forest products collected by them.
- Tribal Affairs Minister Arjun Munda e-launched the centres under the ”TRIFOOD” project being implemented by Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED) in association with the Ministry of Food Processing.
- the minor forest produce (MFP) processing units will be set up in Raigad, Maharashtra, to add value to tradition tribal drink ”mahua”, amla, custard apple and jamun and produce mahua drink, amla juice, candy, jamun juice and custard apple pulp.
- Another multi-commodity processing centre in Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh, will be used for the processing of commodities like mahua, amla, honey, cashew, tamarind, ginger, garlic and other fruits and vegetables.