- to put into suitable literary form; revise; edit.
- to draw up or frame (a statement, proclamation, etc.).
- selecting or choosing from various sources.
- made up of what is selected from different sources.
- an awkward, stupid person; clumsy, ill-mannered boor; oaf.
- to flout; treat with contempt; scorn.
- vulnerably delicate, as in appearance:
- lacking in substance or force; flimsy:
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.