- Harmful or injurious to health or physical well-being
- Morally harmful; corrupting; pernicious
- Having or showing great warmth or intensity of spirit, feeling, enthusiasm, etc. ardent.
- Hot, burning, glowing.
- total rejection of established laws and institutions.
- anarchy, terrorism, or other revolutionary activity.
- total and absolute destructiveness, especially toward the world at large and including oneself
- communication of thought by words; talk; conversation.
- TO communicate thoughts orally; talk; converse.
- To treat of a subject formally in speech or writing.
- to come into or acquire (some consequence, usually undesirable or injurious).
- to become liable or subject to through one’s own action; bring or take upon oneself.