- to crush or flatten with a steamroller.
- to overcome with superior force.
- Working or acting merely for money or other rewards; venal.
- Hired to serve in a foreign army, guerrilla organization, etc.
- To introduce, as if by pouring; cause to penetrate; instill
- To imbue or inspire.
- Extremely stingy, parsimonious, miserly.
- Extremely poor, destitute, indigent.
- Poorly or inadequately supplied, lacking in means or resources.
- To lead or move by persuasion or influence, as to some action or state of mind
- To bring about, produce, or cause: