- being in excess; exceeding what is usual or natural.
- having some unusual or extra part or feature.
- characterized by superabundance or superfluity.
- a personally offensive act or word; deliberate act or display of disrespect; intentional slight; insult.
- an offense to one’s dignity or self-respect.
- To disturb or disquiet greatly in mind, Agitate.
- To cause to be worried or upset
- Common, Ordinary, Banal, Unimaginative.
- Relating to, or characteristic of the world
- marked by balance or equilibrium
- marked by easy composure of manner or bearing