- a fugitive from the law.
- to dispose of (personal property, especially money) by last will:
- to hand down; pass on.
Verb (with object)
- to cut with a violent sweeping stroke or by striking violently and at random, as with a knife or sword.
- to lash; whip.
- asserting, resulting from, or characterized by belief in the equality of all people, especially in political, economic, or social life
- a representation of this horn, used as a symbol of abundance.
- an abundant, overflowing supply.
- a horn-shaped or conical receptacle or ornament.