Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has recently issued an invitation to apply online for the position of UDC, MTS, and Stenographer (3600+ post) in the year 2021. Candidates who are interested in this position and meet all of the eligibility requirements should read the full announcement before applying online.
- Online Application Start: 15th January 2022
- Registration Last Date: 15th February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 15th February 2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Female Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 15/02/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 25 Yrs. (For MTS)
- Maximum Age: 25 Yrs. (For UDC, Stenographer)
- Total Vacancy: 3847
- UDC: 1726
- MTS: 1931
- UDC – A recognised university diploma or equivalent. Computer skills, including the usage of office suites and databases.
- Stenographers must have a high school diploma or an equivalent from a recognised board or university. 10 minutes of dictation at 80 words per minute 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) of transcription (Only on computers).
- MTS – passed the 10th grade from a recognised board.
- UDC & Steno – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- MTS Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- UDC – Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Computer Skill Test
- Stenographer- Phase I – Main Examination and Phase II – Skill Test in Stenography
- MTS – Prelims Exam and Mains Exam
How to Apply?
- Recruitment for ESIC Stenographer, UDC, MTS in 2021.
- From January 15, 2022 until February 15, 2022, all interested candidates can apply online.
- More information regarding ESIC UDC, MTS, and Stenographer Recruitment may be found in the notification.
- Fill in the blanks and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, and other documents.
- Before submitting your application form, double-check all of your details.
- To finish the form, you must pay the required application fee. If you are asked to pay a fee.
- Take a printout of the Submit Final Form for use in the next step.