Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has released the notification for recruitment for the posts of Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/Superintendent. According to the official notification the recruitment for the year 2014 has been cancelled and all those candidates who have applied then for the recruitment under this post in ESIC can now re-fill the application form and in case now become age barred due to change in crucial date are granted age relaxation to that extent and they will also be exempted from payment of application fee on furnishing the correct registration no. of previous application. Total number of vacancies under this year’s recruitment process are 539.
Starting Date to Apply Online 07 Sep 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online 05 Oct 2018
Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/ Superintendent 539 Posts
Age Limit :
21-27 years (as on the closing date 05.10.2018)
Relaxation will be given as per Govt. Rules.
1. A degree of a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management).
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database
Experience (Desirable): Three years’ service in a Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
On the basis of examination/ interview.
Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay ₹44900, replaced against Pay Band ₹9300- 34800 with Grade Pay ₹4600 of 6th Central Pay Commission.
Steps to fill Online Application Form:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates log on to “https://www.esic.nic.in“.
3. Go to “Recruitments” & Select the desired post.
4. Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for Recruitments”, if you are a new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
10. Take a print out of Online application for future use.