ESIC Noida Notification 2018.Employees State Insurance Corporation has released a notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:18
Walk in date:24-04-2018
Name of the Post:
Senior Resident-18 Posts
PG Degree/Diplorna in concerned specialty from recognized university. (If such candidates are not available in any particular specialty), then those without PG Qualification but having at least 2 years’ experience after MBBS (One year in the concerned specialty in any Govt. Hospital) can be considered.
Emoluments: As per rule adopted by ESIC.
Not exceeding 37 years as on date of interview (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules)
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates suffering from 40% or more of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the reservation for PH category, Certificate of disability from any Govt- hospital should be submitted at the time of interview.
2. Candidates already completed three years of residency period in any hospital need not apply under residency scheme. However, work of Sr. Residency on contract basis will not be counted for this purpose. Candidates working in Govt.
3. Service should produce NOC from their department at the time of interview. No. of vacancies (in Nos. and category) may vary/increase/decrease or likely to change without any notice. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
4. The competent authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
5. OBC candidates are required to submit latest caste certificate as per Central Govt. Performa (Not more than one year old from the date of interview).
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
All the candidates should report in the office of Director (Medical) Noida, ESI Model Hospital, Sec-24, Noida between 09.30 A.M to 11.00 A.M on the stipulated date(S). Candidates reporting after 11.00 A.M will not be considered for walk-in-interview. The eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the qualifications/eligibility conditions as under should appear for a walk-in-interview with original certificate and one set of attested photocopies of the relevant documents in support of age, qualifications, ittempt and mark-sheet of MBBS and Degree/Diploma, UPMCI/DMC registration, reservation category(SC/ST/OBC/PH) and experience certificate etc. and two recent passport size Photographs.
Walk In interview Will Be Held on 24.04.2018 AT 09.30 A.M
Office of Director (Medical) Noida, ESI Model Hospital, Sec-24, Noida