EXIM Bank Recruitment Notification 2018. EXIM Bank inviting applications for the positions of Administrative Officer.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Other Qualifications :
2. Experience: At least 3 years of experience in secretarial functions. The job profile would include, inter alia, handling verbal and written communication, maintaining up to date filing, mailing list, handling mail, maintaining record of inward/outward mail, office reception duties, managing and channeling information, organising, prioritising executive time, travel arrangements, preparation of letters, email, notes etc. The candidate should be fluent in spoken English and should possess excellent communication skills. Knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage. Candidates with skills in shorthand and typing will be preferred.
1. Only such persons, who have relevant disability not less than 40%, are eligible to be considered as per the Persons with Disabilities (Equal opportunities, Protection of Right & Full Participation) Act, 1995; Persons with Disabilities are required to furnish the Medical Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in proof of their disability.
2. In terms of guidelines prescribed by the Government of India (GOI), upper age limit for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) shall be relaxed by 10 years and for Person domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 is 5 years and such candidates must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate was ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
3. For candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of the reservation for other backward classes in civil posts and services under Government of India OBC, caste certificate containing the Non-Creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of applying i.e. April 28, 2018, (issued within one year prior to the last date for applying). Caste name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list/notification.
4. In addition to the pay, the selected candidates will be eligible for allowances, perquisites and benefits, as applicable to the Grade as per Bank’s rules, prevalent at the time of joining. Residential accommodation may be provided subject to availability or alternatively leased accommodation scheme is in place. Schemes for granting loans for housing, vehicle and personal computer are also available. Candidates must state their reservation status clearly in the application. Applicants should produce in original their degree certificates, caste and experience certificates at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
5. Only those who satisfy the required age, qualification and experience need apply. Applications that do not meet with the requirements will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Selected candidates, at the time of joining the Bank, will have to execute a personal bond for ` 3 lakhs to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 5 years, from the date of joining the Bank.
Selection Process :
The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.
Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form. The Application Form will be available on the Bank’s website under ‘Career’ section from April 06, 2018, 11:00 AM onwards. Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Last date for online application is 5:00 PM on April 28, 2018.