- Which of the following is not a tributary of river Ganga ?
- Which city is situated on the banks of river Musi?
- River Hooghly, a distributary of Ganga, originates at?
- Which island is situated in the Lakshadweep group of islands?
- Which is the least seismically active region among the following?
- What is ‘Gibraltar’?
- The sea between Italy and Croatia?
- The Kaimur hills are present in?
- Guru Shikhar is the highest point of?
- Ratle Hydroelectric Plant is a run-of-theriver hydroelectric project currently under construction on river?
- Nathu la is a pass connecting
- Where is the Dhamra port situated ?
- In which layer of atmosphere do commercial airplanes fly?
- On a map, what are the lines connecting the points receiving same amount of rainfall in a
given period, called?
- Arrange the following Indian ports from North to South
HISTORY , ART & CULTURE
- Match the Buddhist councils with their locations
1.First council a. Rajgriha
2.Second council b. Kundalvan
3. Third council c. Vaishali
4. Fourth council d. Pataliputra
- Where is the Hornbill festival celebrated every year?
- The practices of Sijda and Paibos introduced by Balban were inspired from ?
- Who was the founder of ‘Servants of India Society’?
Bal gangadhar Tilak
Gopal Krishna Gokhale
Vinayak Damodar Savarkar
- Mahatma Gandhi was associated with which of these newspapers?
All of the above
- The Asiatic Society of Bengal was established in 1784 by
Lord Minto I
Sir William Jones
- How many UNESCO World Heritage Sites are there in India as of July 2017?
- First Indian city to be added to UNESCO World Heritage city list ?
- The court language of Mughals was?
- Who wrote ‘Vande Mataram’?
Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay
Sri Aurobindo Ghose
Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
- The Yellow paper constitution is related to?
- Who was NOT A member of the Cabinet mission (1946)?
A P Wavell
A V Alexander
- The first census of India was done in 1871-72. Who was the British Viceroy at the time?
- Who was known as ‘Deenabandhu’ affectionately ?
- Gandhiji’s first Satyagrah was at?
- Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak was associated with?
All India Home Rule League
Indian National Congress
All of the above
- Poona Pact was an agreement between ?
Irwin – Gandhi
M.L. Nehru – Irwin
Ambedkar – Secretary of state
Ambedkar – Gandhi
- Which is the largest Indus Valley civilization site in India as of 2017?
- Who was known as Amitragatha by the Greek historians ?
- Who was the 23rd Tirthankara in Jainism?
- Buddhacharita – an epic poem describing the life of Lord Buddha was written by?
- ‘Mricchakatika’ (The little clay cart) is a Sanskrit drama written by
- The ‘First National Tribal Carnival’ was held in October 2016 in which city?
- In the 42nd amendment to the constitution, Which of the following words was added to the preamble?
- What can be the maximum strength of the Upper House of the parliament?
- The Anti defection law of 1985 was brought by which amendment to the constitution?51ST
- Article 108 of the constitution deals with?
Joint session of the two House
Constitution Amendment procedure
- The 91st Amendment Act, 2003 dealt with
• Goods and services Tax
• Limiting the council of ministers
• Adding Bodo, Dogri, Maithili and Santhali to VIII Schedule
- What is the first event in the usual proceedings of the Parliament?
- What is the minimum age required for appointment of a Supreme Court judge ?
NO MINIMUM AGE
- Who can vote in the election of the president?
• Nominated Members of State Legislative Assembly
• Nominated Member of State Legislative Council
• Elected Members of State Legislative Assembly
• Sachin Tendulkar
- Financial emergency provisions are provided in?
- Which state does not have a Vidhan Parishad (Legislative council) ?
Jammu and Kashmir
- The 86th Amendment Act, 2002 added which article to the constitution?
- The 74th Amendment Act is related to
Decreasing voting age
Anti Defection law
Urban local bodies
By Dr. Mahipal Singh Rathore
Facebook Id-> facebook.com/mahipalsinghrathore