The High Court of Himachal Pradesh invites online applications from the eligible desirous candidates for filling up the vacancy for the post of Assistant Librarian. Those Candidates are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online.
Starting Date to Apply Online 12 Sep 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online 03 Oct 2018
Assistant Librarian 01 post.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 45 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Possessing Master Degree in Library Science or Bachelor Degree in Library Science with 3 years experience as Library Attendant or above and also having 3 years experience only for the person possessing only Bachelor Degree in Library Science whereas there will be no requirement of any experience in the case of candidates possessing Master’s degree in Library Science.
On the basis of Screening/Written Test(s)/Interview or Viva-Voce Test.
Application fee details
The examination fee prescribed for the candidates, belonging to different categories, is given here under :- Common for all category = Rs.300/-
₹10300- 34800 + ₹3200 Grade Pay + ₹400 Secretariat Pay plus usual allowance.
Steps to fill Online Application Form:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates log on to http://hphighcourt.nic.in/.
3. Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
4. Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for Recruitment/Results”, if you are a new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
10. Take a print out of Online application for future use.