IBPS has released the Official Notification for IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam on 14th September. Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Vacancy can read the full notification given below before applying online.
- Notification Issued Date:14th September 2018
- Online Application Start: 18th September 2018
- Registration Last Date: 10th October 2018
- Fee Payment Last Date: 10th October 2018
- Pre Exam Training Date: 26th Nov. to 01st December 2018
- Admit Card Available: November 2018
- Pre Exam Date: 08, 09, 15, 16 December 2018
- Pre Admit Card Available: November 2018
- Mains Exam Date: 20th January 2019
- Admit Card Available: January 2019
Total Post (clerk): 7275
Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved category candidates.
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India, Candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 100/-
PH Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Prelims Exam Pattern
The preliminary examination will have three sections like before. The number of questions and marking scheme for each section are tabulated below:
Sections No. of Questions/Maximum Marks
- English Language 30/30
- Numerical Ability 35/35
- Reasoning Ability 35/35
The duration for the IBPS Clerk prelims exam is 1 hour and the three sections are not timed separately.
The total number of questions, as well as the time duration of the IBPS Clerk Main exam, have been changed.
Sections No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks
- General/Financial Awareness 50/50
- General English 40/40
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude 50/60
- Quantitative Aptitude 50/50
Each of these sections has been separately timed, which means there is separate time allotted for each section and candidates must finish off each of these sections within the allotted time.
How to Apply
Firstly, visit the official website that is www.ibps.in/
1. click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks”
2. Read full Notification first
3. Select the option“Click Here To Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre Phase VIII (CRP Clerks-VIII)”
4. Open the online application form
5. If you have not registered, then you have to register as a new candidate and for that click on the option “Click Here For New Registration”.
6. An automated provisional registration number and password will generate and will send to your registered E-mail ID and phone number.
7. Upload the photograph and signature in the column where it is required.
8. The last step is to complete the payment process through online mode.