ICAR-Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) has recently invited applicants to apply online for the position of Technician T-1 (365 positions) in the year 2021. Candidates who are interested in this position and meet all of the eligibility requirements should read the full announcement before applying online.
- Online Application Start: 18th December 2021
- Registration Last Date: 10th January 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 10th January 2022
- Exam Date: 25th Jan. to 05th Feb. 2022
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 10/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 30 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- General: 286
- OBC: 133
- EWS: 61
- SC: 93
- ST: 68
- Total: 641
- Applicants for ICAR Recruitment 2021 must have completed High School/10th grade or have an equivalent certification.
- Paper I General Knowledge: 25 Question
- Paper IIMathematics: 25 Question
- Paper IIIScience: 25 Question
- Paper IV Social Science: 25 Question
- Total Question: 100
- General Knowledge: Questions will be asked in this section to assess knowledge of current events relevant to India and its neighbours, particularly in the areas of history, culture, geography, economic science, general policy, and scientific research.
- Mathematics: Questions on the number system, fundamental arithmetical operations, algebra, geometry, mensuration, trigonometry, and statistical charts at the Matric level in mathematics.
- Science: Physical and chemical compounds – nature and behaviors, World of Living, Natural Phenomenon, Effects of Current and Natural Resources are all topics covered at the Matric level in Science.
- Social Science: Questions on India and the modern world, democratic politics, economic development, and disaster management are all covered in the Social Science Matric level.
- Candidates who are chosen for technician positions through the ICAR IARI selection procedure will be paid a basic salary of Rs. 21,700/- plus allowances as per the 7th CPC.
How to Apply:
- ICAR IARI Technician T-1 Recruitment 2021
- From December 18, 2021 until January 10, 2022, all interested candidates can apply online.
- For more information about the ICAR IARI Technician T First Recruitment, please read the notification.
- Fill in the blanks and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, and other documents.
- Before submitting your application form, double-check all of your details.
- To finish the form, you must pay the required application fee. If you are asked to pay a fee.
- Take a printout of the Submit Final Form for use in the next step.