IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Sr Project Officer/ Project Officer Posts: Department of Library, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Officer/ Project Officer-IT vacancies for the project titled “Development of National Digital Library of India Knowledge Portal as a National Assest (KNA)” on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 12-02-2018. Other details like educational qualification, fee & how to apply are given below…
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 12
Name of the Post: Senior Project Officer/ Project Officer – IT
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have BE/ B. Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA or M. Sc. (Computer Science) or equivalent in related field & must have excellent analytical capability with relevant experience.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.50/ – by Demand Draft drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur. No fee for female candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iitkgp.ac.in on or before 12-02-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid email ID, password, scan photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.iitkgp.ac.in.
3. Go to “Temporary Jobs” & select the desired post.
4. Read all the notification & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-02-2018