Join Indian Coast Guard has Invited Online Application Form for the Post of Yantrik, Navik General Duty GD and Navik DB Recruitment 2021.Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Given Below Before Applying Online.
- ∙ Commencement of Online Registration: 05-01-2021
- ∙ Last date for Online registration: 19-01-2021
Total Posts: 358
- Yantrik / Navik
- Navik GD :Candidates should have Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam with Physics, Mathematics as a Subject.
- Navik DD :Candidates should have Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam from Recognized Board in India.
- Yantrik :Candidates should have Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Telecommunication.
- Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- All Over India
∙ 18 – 22 years
- Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee Details
- ∙ For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- ∙ For SC/ST/ Candidates: Rs.0/-
- As Per Norms.
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply
- ∙ Candidates log on to€https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- ∙ Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- ∙ Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- ∙ After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- ∙ Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.