The Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notice for Executive, Technical, and Education Branch Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers. Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply online on the official website, joinindiannavy.gov.in, beginning September 18, 2021. The deadline for Indian Navy SSCO applications is October 6, 2021. The SSC Officer Course for the Indian Navy will begin on June 22 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) in Ezhimala, Kerala.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 5 October 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 26 June 2021
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
Total Vacancy: 181 Post
- Executive Branch 90
- Technical Branch 73
- Education Branch 18
Educational Criteria and Qualifications
- Candidates wishing to apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs 2021 through Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 must have BE / BTech or MBA / BSc / BCom / BSc (IT) in Engineering subjects with at least 60% marks (IT) First Class In; MSc / MA in the relevant subject as per the details of Short Service Commission Officers Indian Navy Notification 2021.
Candidates can apply by following steps:
- Candidates must first register at joinindiannavy.gov.in, the official website of the Indian Navy. You can also scan the QR Code in PDF format if you like.
- After that, log in to your account and complete the application. Details from the matriculation certificate must be filled in.
- Upload any required documents, as well as recent passport-size photos (should be scanned in original JPG Format)
- Check your information before submitting your application.