The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued an invitation to apply online for the position of Combined Graduate Level CGL (956 Post) Recruitment 2021. Candidates who are interested in this position and meet all of the eligibility requirements should read the full announcement before applying online.
- Online Application Start: 15th January 2022
- Registration Last Date: 14th February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 16th February 2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Assistant Branch Officer: 384
- Junior Secretarial Assistant: 322
- Block Supply Officer: 245
- Planning Assistant: 5
- Assistant Branch Officer: Rs. 44900 & 142400/-
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: Rs. 19900 & 63200/-
- Block Supply Officer: Rs. 35400 & 112400/-
- Planning Assistant: 29200 & 92300/-
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University in India
How to Apply?
- JSSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2021 in Jharkhand.
- From January 15, 2022 to February 14, 2022, any interested candidates can apply online.
- For more information on the JSSC CGL Exam Recruitment, please read the notification.
- Complete the required fields and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, and other documents.
- Before submitting your application form, double-check all of your details.
- Complete the form by paying the required application fee. If you are asked to pay a fee.
- Print a copy of the Submit Final Form for further processing.