2. Educational Qualification:`
a. Civil Engineering – Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2018. Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only
b. Electrical Engineering – Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2018 Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only
c. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2018 Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only
3. Nature of Appointment: Though the project tenure is for 5 years, the initial appointment will be made for two years on contract basis with consolidated emoluments. The period of contract is extendable by three years with enhanced emoluments, depending upon the project requirements and performance of the candidate.
4. Medical Examination: The candidate should have sound health. Before joining, candidates will have to undergo medical examination. No relaxation in health standards is allowed.
2. GATE 2018 Admit card and GATE-2018 official Score card
3. Engineering Graduation Marksheet
4. SSC Mark Sheet
5. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
6. ID Proof
7. Caste Certificate (If belonging to reserved community.)
1. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
2. Candidates, if shortlisted for verification of documents and discussions, are required to bring their original GATE 2018 Admit card and GATE-2018 Score card, Engineering Graduation Marksheet, Engineering Graduation Certificate, SSC Mark Sheet, HSC/Diploma Marksheet, Date of Birth Certificate/ID proof, Caste Certificate (If belong to reserved community.). Printout of the On-Line Application Form and Passport size photograph (photograph should match with the one uploaded in the On-line Application Form) for verification with other relevant documents at the time of document verification.
3. Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of document verification, failing which they would not be allowed to appear for document verification.MRVC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.. In case of any queries regarding this recruitment process, candidates may contact this office through email at this id:- firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting their Application Reference number.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates are first required to go to the MRVC’s website http://www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in/ and click on the Vacancy Notification under News & Information tab on Home Page of the Web Site, click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR CONTRACT PROJECT ENGINEERS (CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, S&T)” to open the On-Line Application Form. Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 10.05.2018
2. Candidates will have to fill up the On-Line Application Form by entering their information and attaching the required documents (make sure that correct document is attached to avoid rejection). Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Application Form itself. After filling up complete application form candidates should click on Next button. Candidate’s duly Filled Application Form will be then displayed on the screen. Candidates should thoroughly check their Application form and then should click on SUBMIT button. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT Button. Candidates should then save their Application Form. A Provisional Application number will be send to the E-mail given by the candidate in Application Form, as a confirmation mail of having received application. However, their candidature will be considered only after scrutiny of their application & documents, if found in order.
3. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.