NDMC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online Senior Resident Posts: New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC), New Delhi has given a notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident vacancies in various specialties for Charak Palika & Palika Maternity Hospital of NDMC. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31-01-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NDMC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 27
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
1. Medicine: 03 Posts
2. Orthopaedics: 02 Posts
3. Surgery: 03 Posts
4. Paediatrics: 06 Posts
5. Anaesthesia: 06 Posts
6. Obs. & Gynae: 06 Posts
7. Opthamology: 01 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be not more than 35 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC and OPH candidates as per government norms/ rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS with PG Degree- MD/ MDS/ DNB/ Diploma in relevant specialty from recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) & have registered with Medical Council of India (MCI).
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ndmc.gov.in on or before 31-01-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. First candidates should log onto the website www.ndmc.gov.in.
2. Goto the “Vacancy” Option and click on it.
3. Select the desired post & read the notification carefully.
4. Click on “Apply Here” —-> “Apply for Senior Resident”.
5. Agree and Proceed for Registration to fill the details
6. Fill all the mandatory details carefully and submit the form.
7. Take the print out copy for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2018.
For more details like emoluments, tenure, reservation & other information click on the link given below…