- Those who lost their near ones, I stand with. you as a family member, says PM Modi
- “I appreciate all the doctors, nursing staff, paramedics, sanitation workers, policemen of the nation.
- You worked selflessly during the first wave, and are again doing the same today.”
- “We are promptly and sensitively working on the oxygen crisis. We are trying to ensure that every patient gets oxygen.“
- We are lucky to have such a robust pharma sector that smoothly carries out production.
- Our private sector has set a exemplary example of innovation and enterprise in developing COVID-19 vaccines.
- We take heart in the fact that most of our frontline workers, corona warriors and senior citizens have been vaccinated.
Vaccine above 18 years
- Our efforts are to save lives as well as safeguard economic activities and livelihoods.
- Opening vaccination programme to people above 18 years will help in providing vaccines to urban workforce.
- I urge state government to assure workers to remain where they are and get vaccinated.
- In a very short time, we have improved the infrastructure to fight coronavirus. Our doctors are saving many lives.
- I am sure that we will beat this wave of corona with ‘jan bhagidari’.
- I urge the youth to form small committees to ensure adherance to COVID protocols.
- Then we will not need restrictions to curb COVID-19, let alone lockdown.
- We have to protect the nation from lockdown.
- I urge states to treat lockdown as the last resort. We need to focus on micro-containment.