(Set – 18)
Seven persons, Rahul, Ramesh, Rakesh, Ram, Rajat, Ritesh, and Ronit stay in an eight storied building
such that the lowest floor is numbered as one and so on. One of the floors is vacant. They have
their birthdays on 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th 15th and 16th of a month not necessarily in the same order.
It is further known that:
• Only Rahul’s birthdate and his floor number are same.
• Product of Rakesh’s and Ronit’s birthdate is equal to Ram’s birthdate.
• Ramesh stays on one of the floors above the vacant floor. He was born on an even numbered
• The person whose birthday is on 16th stays just above the vacant floor
• Sum of Ronit’s and Rakesh’s birthdate is equal to Rahul’s birthdate.
• Atleast 2 persons stay below the vacant floor.
• Ronit stays just above Ritesh. Either of them was born on the 16th.
• Rakesh’s birthdate is a multiple of her floor number.
• There is a gap of 3 floors between Ram and the vacant floor.
• Atleast 4 persons have birthdates before Ritesh.
Varun, Kiran, Prakash, Dinesh and Sankar are five persons who work in different company among
Vedanta, Infosys, Wipro, Microsoft and Google, not necessarily in the same order. Each of them has
different salary viz. Rs. 12000, Rs. 18000, Rs. 24000, Rs. 30000 and Rs. 36000, again not necessarily
in the same order.
Varun works in Vedanta. There are at least two persons whose salaries are higher than that of
Kiran. The person who has the highest salary works in Google. The sum of the salaries of Dinesh
and Varun is equal to the salary of Sankar, and none of them works in Google. The person who
works in Infosys has salary of Rs. 18000. Sankar doesn’t work in Wipro.