• 5 friends Ram, Bhuvan, Kapil, David & Frank are sitting in line AB facing north & distance between 2 adjacent friends increases from left to right, in consecutive integral multiples of 9.
• Distance between Ram & Bhuvan is the maximum. Distance between Bhuvan & David is 81 m. David & Frank are not immediate neighbours. Distance between extreme ends of the line AB & person nearest to these ends is 2m.
• ϲ friends Pooja, Rani, Riti, Sita, Tanu & Uma are sitting in line GH facing north & distance between 2 adjacent friends increases from left to right, in consecutive integral multiples of 7.
• Pooja sits 20 m away from point G. No one sits to left of Pooja. Three people sit between Rani and Sita.Tanu sits 2nd to right of Uma.Uma and sita are not immediate neighbour.Distance between person sitting 5th from right end of line GH from the end H is 128m.
1) If in line AB, people whose distance from Point A is a prime number will move to line CD & Sits from Extreme left end having same distance between them as before. After it Line AB is joined with line CD to form AD such that point B & C coincides. Then what is the distance point David & Bhuvan?
a) 11 m
b) 45 m
c) 47 m
d) 81 m
e)None of these
2) If in line AB, peoples now sit at distance of consecutive integral multiples of 12(instead of multiple of 9) starting from smallest multiple of 12, & rest moves to line EF. Also people sitting towards left of Riti moves to line CD. Then total number of people sitting in line EF & CD are ?(assume Ram’s place is same.)
3) If adjacent people in line GH whose distance from each other is an integral multiple of 3 have moved to line EF & made to sit at a gap of 10 m starting from point E according to alphabetical order of their name. Then how many people will remain in line GH & who will be sitting nearest to point F in line EF?
a) 2, Uma
b) 4, Sita
c) 4, Rani
d) 2, Tanu
e) None of these
4) If line AB is joined with line CD to form a new line AD such that distance between C & B is 15 m and B is to the left of C & people in line AB are now made to sit at a distance of Consecutive integral multiple of 10 (starting distance is smallest multiple of 10), Then what is the distance between point C & David (Assume Ram’s position is same)?
a) 82 m
b) 97 m
c) 115 m
d) 94 m
e) None of these