The Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board has published a recruitment notice to fill 4438 constable jobs. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a job as a police constable in the state of Rajasthan in the year 2021. The Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti Online Form will open on the 10th of November in 2021.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 24-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-12-2021
- For General/ BC/ MBC: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/EWS candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Payment Mode: Online by using Debit/ Credit/ NET Banking/ E Challan
- Candidates Born Between 01-01-2002 To 02-01-1997
- For more Details refer the Notification
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Total Posts – 4438
- General/GD: 3536
- Driver: 100
- Tele-Communication: 154
- Band: 23
- Constable (General/GD): Graduated from an accredited high school with a 12th-class diploma.
- Constable (RAC/ MBC): Graduated from an accredited high school with a 10th-class diploma.
- 12th-grade diploma in physics, math, and computer science required for the position of Constable Tele-Communication
- Driving Licence (LMV/HMV) for 10th Class Constable Drivers who have graduated from a recognized Board.
Written Exams Criteria
- This written examination .25 negative marking will be allowed. And 1 marks will be allotted for each question.
Rajasthan Police Constable Age Limit:
- 18-23-year-old male constable, general duty, band, and telecommunicator
- Female Gen.Ban/Tele Comm. Constable, age 18-28
- Driver Constable (18-26 years old)
- Female Constable Driver – Ages 18 to 31
- There will be a written test with a maximum score of 150 marks.
- Standard Physical Efficiency Tests for Drivers and BAND Posts Special Qualification Physical Efficiency Tests (Not Applicable for Driver and Band)
- Merit List
- Medical Test
How to Apply?
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 may be applied for online between 10 November and 3 December 2021 by following the procedures below:
- In the first place, applicants will have to register an account on sso.rajasthan.gov.in if they haven’t already done so.
- After that, aspirants should pay the application fee and upload their documents at recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in.