Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently issued an invitation to apply online for the position of Legal Officer, Manager, Assistant Librarian, Architect, and Curator in the year 2022. Candidates who are interested in this position and meet all of the eligibility requirements should read the full announcement before applying online.
- Online Application Begin: 15th January’2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 04th Feb ‘2022 ( upto 6:00 PM)
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 04th Feb ‘2022
- Exam Date: 06th March’ 2022
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH Candidates : 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Eligibility Criteria (post wise)
Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 50% minimum marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
- For SC/ST and PwBD candidates, the minimum required marks shall be 45% in Bachelor’s degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- E./B. Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years.
Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science and (ii) Master’s Degree in ‘Library Science’ or ‘Library and Information Science’ of a recognized University/ Institution.
Architect in Grade ‘A’
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture with 60% Marks
- PG in History/ Economics/Fine Arts /Archaeology/Museology/Numismatics with 55% Marks in related courses.
- Paper 1st – Objective type
- Paper 2nd – Descriptive Type (English and related post wise paper )
- Third Phase – Interview
How to apply?
- Candidates log on to @ https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbidec21/
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload a Photo, Signature.