SBI Circle Based Officer
- SBI Circle Based Officer 2021: The State bank of India has invited the application form for the posts of circle-based officer recruitments for the 1226 posts.
- State bank of India has released announcements of details notification on 9th December 2021and all of the important dates related to the examination.
- Interested candidates should read the detailed notifications before applying for this job.
- All important dates, exam syllabus, vacancies, exam process, and etc. information are given below.
- Date of commencement of online Registration – 9th December 2021
- Last date of online registration form – 29th December 2021
- Last date of correction of form – 29th December 2021
- Admit card released dates – 12thJanuary2022
- Online exam date – January 2022
Exam syllabus and Exam process
- State bank of India conducts three-phase exam ie written test, screening, interview
Written test syllabus (objective type)
English language, Banking knowledge, General Awareness, Economy, Computer Aptitude.
The duration of the Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total of 50 marks
Name of the test Number of questions Max. marks Duration
- English language – 30 30 30 min.
- Banking knowledge – 40 40 40 min
- General Awareness and Economy – 30 30 30 min
- Computer Aptitude – 20 20 20 min
No marks were deducted for the wrong answer marked in the objective test.
- Madhya Pradesh – 162
- Chhattisgarh – 52
- Rajasthan – 104
- Karnataka – 278
- Tamil Nadu – 276
- Gujarat – 354
- Candidates should have completed/appearing in bachelor’s degree from a Recognized University.
- Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
Gen/OBC/EWS – 750 Rs.
SC/ST/PH – nil
- 21-30 Years
- Relaxation as per rules.
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written exam, screening /Interview.
How to apply?
Click Given link for Registration and login: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbircbonov21/basic_details.php
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.