- Mariappan Thangavelu – Silver Medal
Tamil Nadu announces parks for future mobility, apparels
- An integrated apparel park in Virudhunagar district, a future mobility park in Krishnagiri district and a SIPCOT Industrial Park in Tiruvallur district were among the major announcements made by the Tamil Nadu government in the Assembly.
- Apparel Park to be opened at Kumaralingapuram in Virudhunagar district would boost the economic development in the southern districts.
- SIPCOT’s initiative to open the future mobility park at Shoolagiri in Krishnagiri district is said to be the first of its kind in the country.
- The SIPCOT Industrial Park, proposed at Sengathakulam near Uthukottai in Tiruvallur, is expected to provide direct and indirect employment to about 3,000 persons.
- The government would set up a ‘Ready Built Factory’ at Nemili in Kancheepuram district.
- A state-of-the-art textile park would be opened in Karur district.
V.O.C’s 150th birth anniversary
Iyothee Thass Pandithar – Manimandapam
Day of Social Justice
Keeladi – Silver coin
Ford exits India
Jal Jeevan Mission – Tamilnadu
Fully Solar Powered Central Station
Ravi – Governor of Tamilnadu