Rajdhani express leaves Lucknow to Agra at 10 : 10 am and reaches Agra at 3 : 30 pm. Shatabti leaves Agra at 9 : 48 am and reaches Lucknow at 2 : 36 pm. If routes of both the trains are the same, then at what time both the trains meet each other?
(a) 11 : 50 pm (b) 1 : 12 am (c) 1 : 21 am (d) 1 : 32 pm (e) None of these
1) A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr. crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
2) Speed of a train is 36 km/h. it takes 25 s to cross a pole. What is the length of this train?
3) A train takes 10s to cross a pole and 20 s to cross a platform of length 200 m. What is the length of train?
4) Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. Find the ratio of their speeds?
5) Two trains of equal length are running on parallel lines in the same direction at 46 km/hr. and 36 km/hr. The faster train passes the slower train in 36 seconds. Find the length of each train.
6) A train crosses a man with a speed of 72 km/hr in 15 sec. Find in how much time it will cross another train which is 50% more long, then if the other train is standing on platform?
7) Jetha lal starts driving from Mumbai to Gujarat at 9 a.m and Sundar starts driving from Gujarat to Mumbai at 10 a.m. Sundar is 50% faster than Jetha lal. At what time will they meet if Gujarat and Mumbai are 300 km apart and Jetha lal’s speed is 50 km/h?
(a) 12.30 pm (c) 11 am (b) 12 noon (d) 11.30am (e) None of these