The advertisement for the Combined Defense Services Examination (I), 2022 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). From December 22, 2021 to January 11, 2022, all eligible individuals who wish to participate in this recruiting can apply online. The CDS 1st Recruitment Exam for 2022 will be held on April 10th, 2022. Other details about this recruitment, such as the selection procedure, age restriction, salary range, and curriculum, can be found in the advertisement.
- Application Begin: 22/12/2021
- Last Date of Apply Online: 11/01/2022 Till 06:00 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date: 11/01/2022
- Exam Date: 10/04/2022
- Admit Card Available: March 2022
- Result Declared: Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Challan or Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Fee Mode.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2023)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1999 and not later than 01-01-2003
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Combined Defence Service Exam I 2022: 341
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun—154th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2023 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] – 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in January, 2023 Executive Branch (General Service)/Hydro [including 03 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special Entry ) holders ] – 22
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2023 i.e. No. 213 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry] – 32
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 117th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2023 – 170
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 31st SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2023 – 17.
UPSC CDS Eligibility Criteria:
- Degree from a recognised university or equivalent is required for I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy.
- A degree in engineering from a recognised university or institution is required for admission to the Indian Naval Academy.
- Bachelor of Engineering or a degree from a recognised university (with Physics and Mathematics at the 10+2 level) are required for admission to the Air Force Academy.
How to Fill UPSC CDS I Exam 2022:
- Combined Defense Service CDS I Recruitment 2022 is being issued by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Candidates can apply online for the latest defence jobs in 2022 from December 22, 2021 to January 11, 2022.
- Candidate Before applying for the UPSC CDS I Latest Recruitment 2022 Application Form under the Sarkari Result Latest Job Section, read the notification.
- Please review and collect all documents, including handwriting, eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please scan any documents related to the recruitment form, such as a photo, signature, ID, thumbprint, proof, and so on.
- Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully Before Submitting the Application Form.
- If a candidate is required to pay an application fee, he or she must submit it. Your application is not complete if you have not paid the required application fees.
- Take a printout of the completed form.