Uttarakhand Corporation Limited (UPCL) Has Invited Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer & Senior Industrial Engineer Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Given Below Before Applying Online.
- ∙ Commencement of Online Registration: 25-03-2021
- ∙ Last date for Online registration: 17-04-2021
Total Posts: 105
- Assistant Engineer- 79 Posts
- Accounts Officer- 15 Posts
- Law Officer – 2 Posts
- Personnel Officer – 8 Posts
- Senior Industrial Engineer – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical Trainee)- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Power Engineering, Power System Engineering or those engineering branches which have the word Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical from a recognized Institution or should have completed AMIE-Sections A & B Exams.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Civil or those Engineering Branches which have a word Civil or should have completed AMIE – Sections A & B Exam.
- Law Officer – Candidate must be a graduate in law from a recognized University.
- Personnel Officer – Post Graduate or equivalent in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Business Management with specialisation in Personnel Management from a recognized Institute or repute with minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in various functions in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations or comparable level in a fairly large PSU/Organisation.
- Senior Industrial Engineer -Applicant should be an engineering graduate with post-graduate or equivalent in Industrial Engineering from a recognized Institute of repute with a minimum of 7 years of post-qualification experience.
- Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- ∙ 21 – 42 years
- Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee Details
- ∙ For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.800/-
- ∙ For SC/ST/ Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP For Law Officer & Other Posts.
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply
- ∙ Candidates log on to€http://tscpantnagar.com/UPCL/Default.aspx
- ∙ Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- ∙ Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- ∙ After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- ∙ Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.