The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a new notification for the positions of Farm Manager, Microbiologist, Medical Officer, Lecturer, and Reader, as advertised in advertisement 04/2021-2022. There are 972 open positions, with 962 for Medical Officers, 6 for Microbiologists, and 1 for all other positions. The link to the UPPSC MO Online Application is available on the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in Candidates must apply between November 23 and December 20, 2021.
- Application Begin: 23/11/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20/12/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 20/12/2021
- Last Date Complete Form: 23/12/2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 105/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
- Minimum Age: 21 Years. Post Wise
- Maximum Age: 45 Years. Post Wise
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC Recruitment Rules.
Total Vacancies: 972 Posts
- Farm Manager, S-02/04: 01
- Microbiologist (Food), S-8/78: 06
- Medical Officer, Community Health (Ayurvedic and Unani): 962
- Lecturer llaj Bit Tadbeer: 01
- Reader Nafasiyat: 01
- Lecturer Moalijat: 01
- Farm Manager, S-02/04: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture with 3 year experience or Master Degree in Agriculture
- Microbiologist (Food), S-8/78: PG Degree in Microbiology
- Medical Officer, Community Health (Ayurvedic and Unani): Degree in Ayurveda or Unani
- Lecturer llaj Bit Tadbeer: 5 years Degree in Unani
- Reader Nafasiyat: 5 years Degree in Unani
- Lecturer Moalijat: 5 years Degree in Unani
How to Fill UPPSC Recruitment Online Form?
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Call For New Application for Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Medical Officer, Farm Manager & Other Various Post Direct Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 23/11/2021 to 20/12/2021.
- Before applying for the recruitment application form in Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Latest Govt. 04/2021 Various Post Direct Recruitment 2021, candidates should read the notification.
- Please check and collect all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Candidates who are required to pay an application fee must submit their application. Your application is not complete if you have not paid the required application fees.
- Take a printout of the completed form.