The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced the direct recruitment of Mines Officers, Principals, Professors, and Readers for the year 2021. Candidates who want to apply for this UPPSC’s direct recruitment and meet the eligibility requirements can do so online between January 19 and February 16, 2022. Read the advertisement for all recruitment-related information, such as eligibility, age restriction, selection procedure, pay rate, and other details, and then apply.
- Application Begin: 19/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/02/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 16/02/2022
- Last Date Complete Form: 19/02/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 105/-
- SC / ST: 65/-
- PH Candidates: 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
- Mines Officer: 21-40 Years.
- Principal: 35-50 Years.
- Professor: 30-50 Years.
- Reader: 28-45 Years.
- Mines Officer: A mining engineering degree from an Indian university created by law or a three-year diploma in mining engineering from a reputable college is required.
- Professor: A five-year degree in Unani from a legally recognised university or a five-year degree from the Uttar Pradesh Board of Indian Medicine or any other state board or faculty.
- Principal:A degree in Unani from a legally recognised university or a five-year degree from the Uttar Pradesh Board of Indian Medicine or any other state board..
- Reader: Five years as a reader Degree in Unani from a legally recognised university or a five-year degree from the Uttar Pradesh Board of Indian Medicine or any other state board or faculty.
How to apply?
- From the 19th of January through the 16th of February, 2022, interested candidates can apply online.
- Candidates can print off a copy of their online application for future reference after submitting it online.
- Kindly Download and Read details notification before applying