The advertisement for Revenue Accountant Recruitment 2022 has been posted by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) and the Board of Revenue. Candidates who have completed intermediate school and want to participate in this recruiting exam can apply online between January 7 and January 28, 2022. Read the advertisement in its entirety for further recruitment-related information, and then apply only after that.
- Application Begin: 07/01/2022
- Last Date for Registration: 28/01/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 28/01/2022
- Correction Last Date: 04/02/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST : 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
- Minimum Age: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 40 Yrs.
- Total post: 8085
- General: 3271
- OBC: 2174
- EWS: 798
- SC: 1690
- ST: 152
- Candidate must have completed a recognised Board’s 12th Grade or equivalent (under the 10 + 2 system).
- The candidate must hold a degree from a recognised university or institute in any discipline.
- To be eligible for the UPSSSC Mains Exam, a candidate must pass the UPSSSC PET.
- On August 24, 2021, UPSSSC PET 2021 for Lekhpal and other positions was held. Candidates who pass the PET exam will be qualified to take the Mains exam. Candidates who pass the Mains will be summoned for interviews after being shortlisted in the Merit List.
- General Knowledge
- General Hindi
- Rural Development and Rural Society
- Total question asked is 100, 25 question from each subject.
- Total Marks is 100 Marks.
- Candidates who pass the PET and Mains Exam will be placed on the UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 merit list. Candidates would be required to undergo training for a period of time, and their pay scale will be Rs. 21, 742 (approximately) as per the 7th Pay Commission.
How to Apply?
- UP RajasvaLekhpal Recruitment 2022 by UPSSSC.
- From January 7, 2022 through January 28, 2022, all interested candidates can apply online.
- For more information on the UPSSC UP Lekhpal Recruitment, please read the notification.
- Fill in the blanks and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, and other documents.
- Before submitting your application form, double-check all of your details.
- To finish the form, you must pay the required application fee. If you are asked to pay a fee.
- Take a printout of the Submit Final Form for use in the next step.